General surface connection has invalid inputs. Delete and replace. (Structure)
Meaning: Either the supported member (and its end port) or the surface port were not provided as inputs into the construction/compute of the assembly connection, resulting in incorrect placement of the general surface connection. This error is an internal software failure.
1. Open the Structure task.
2. Click Select .
3. Set the Locate Filter to Member Assembly Connections.
4. Select the assembly connection in error.
5. Click Delete .
6. Click Place Assembly Connection .
7. Select the frame connection.
8. Clear the By Rule option.
9. Select More from the Type box.
10. Select Member End Assembly Connection > General Surface Assembly Connection > GeneralSurfaceAsmConn_1.
11. Click OK.
12. Click Finish.