Base plate connection has an invalid number of inputs. Delete and replace. (Structure)
Meaning: The base plate connection was expecting two end ports for placement, but the input count was not two. This is a software failure.
1. Open the Structure task.
2. Click Select .
3. Set the Locate Filter to Member Assembly Connections.
4. Select the assembly connection in error, and click Delete .
5. Select Place Assembly Connection .
6. Clear the By Rule option.
7. From the Type box, select More, then Member End Assembly Connection, and then Base Plate Assembly Connection.
8. Select the Base Plate Assembly connection to use from the list.
9. Click OK.
10. Select the frame connection at the end of the member.
11. Click Finish.