SG-3553 CLONE - Datalake - datalake process gets stuck when UDS records are deleted
Customer has created a UDS. UDS data is uploaded to datalake correctly.
But when datarecords are deleted from the UDS table, these deleted records are not found in datalake. Nor deleted records from other tables including standard tables.
In fact, the r5datalakedelete table is not processed anymore. The records all stay on status 0 and do not go to status 9 which is the proof of processed records.
Deleted data from UDS tables but also standard tables is not getting processed
Deleted data should be processed and uploaded to datalake
*Steps to reproduce*
1. Create a UDS in EAM via administration - screen configuration - User Defined Fields
2. Add two fields. It seems that the issue is encountered only when the field size < 4 ?
3. Generate the UDS and add the screen to your user group via the user group - menu option
4. Logout and login
5. Open the UDS and add two datarecords
6. Delete one
7. You will have to setup a ION connection to check all this in datalake
8. Create a datalake schedule for the UDS
9. In administration - data collection - job setup : check if DKDL is running
10. In steps 6 the record was deleted. Please checkout table r5datalakedelete. The record should be in there : column DKD_WASPROCESSED = 0. It should be changed by the DKDL process (every hour) to 9.
In this case, it does not.
See comments too.